Course structure and content
This 1-year certificate course is taught in a manageable group of 10 - 14 people. It is spread over 8 weekends (or 6 weekends plus an intensive 4-day seminar) and comprises 176 teaching units of 45 minutes each.
- Introductory seminar: This introductory session gives you an overview of the course content so you can decide whether it is definitely right for you.
- Creativity without limits: developing movement with materials, pictures, guided imagery; aspects of selecting music
- Basic principles of movement: elements of movement according to Laban; kinesiology and contact improvisation
- Body awareness, language and expression: anatomy in movement, body image, awareness training, posture
- Flowing movement – inner movement: basics of Continuum Movement and evolutionary movement
- I’m being danced – authentic movement and dance therapy: improvisation, movement topics, basics of dance therapy
- Basic principles of group management: active learning, group dynamics, didactics and methodology, preparing to run your own dance business
- Final seminar: exam
© Copyright 2011 - 2019 by zibko - Barbara Hundshammer